Our translators tell us they feel part of the Syntacta team, wherever they are based.
We welcome applications from talented, skilled freelance translators and interpreters. Most of our translation and interpreting work is into or out of English.
Check below whether you meet our minimum requirements.
- A first degree in a translation-related discipline, or a degree in any subject and a translation postgraduate qualification, or membership of a recognised professional translation institute
- At least two years’ experience as a full-time translator or three years’ part-time
- Good broadband connection
- Proficiency in standard office software
- A first degree in an interpreting-related discipline (or a degree in any subject and an interpreting postgraduate qualification /DPSI
- At least two years’ experience as an interpreter
- Membership of a recognised professional body (such as the Institute of Linguists, the Institute of Translation and Interpreting, NRPSI, or foreign equivalents)
If you meet our minimum requirements and want to find out more about working for us, complete the profile form below and return it to us, along with the required documentation, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do work for us, you’ll be part of a team that values you and your contribution.